Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need help with a very quick German Translation!

Options
  • 15-08-2013 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭

I know this form is not for this and i don't intend to do it regularly... but i'm a bit stuck for this and i hope someone can help me out...

i need this by 10am!

Translate to German....

On some units the overflow connection has been reversed to prevent damage in transit.
    The L piece must be on the outside of the unit.
    If the L piece is on the inside of your unit, simply unscrew it and switch the L piece to the outside. Hand-tighten to form a tight seal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭The_Chap

Bei manchen Geräten der Überlauf-Anschluss hat sich umgekehrt, um Transportschäden zu vermeiden.
    Die L Stück muss auf der Außenseite der Einheit sein.
    Wenn die L Stück ist auf der Innenseite des Geräts, einfach abschrauben und schalten Sie das L Stück nach draußen. Handfest anziehen, um eine Abdichtung zu bilden.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

The_Chap wrote: »
    Bei manchen Geräten der Überlauf-Anschluss hat sich umgekehrt, um Transportschäden zu vermeiden.
    Wenn die L Stück ist auf der Innenseite des Geräts, einfach abschrauben und schalten Sie das L Stück nach draußen. Handfest anziehen, um eine Abdichtung zu bilden.

You absolutely rock...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

The_Chap wrote: »
    Expertly translated by google translate!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Philipp Tee

Worst translation ever... Not only is it impossible to understand, but also bad grammatical mistakes... hope this was nothing important :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Red_Dwarf

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭The_Chap

the OP had an answer and it was acknowledged within 7 minutes of posting - it doesn't really matter how accurate the answer is if it comes after 2 months

;) :pac:

Advertisement