Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone feel the same about nose picking??

Options
  • 15-08-2013 8:02am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 207 ✭✭

Does anyone else feel the same.. about picking their nose? I love it! I slide my little finger in and then I feel all the hardened snot suddenly shift from the inside of my nostril and I say 'ahhhhh' to myself. Then I take it out and it's like a mold.

It's pleasurable for some reason.. just like sneezing or knuckle cracking. It's quite interesting to see how many different types of snot there are. It's seems as though you can only get about 30% of the snot out from blowing your nose alone. That's never enough for me. I feel so much better and satisfied when I get it all out. It's like a huge load off my mind. And you'd really be surprised out much builds up over night. I do it 2/3 times a day.

And that's only half the pleasure.. I then usually eat it. It's strange because it's like as if it fills me up like as if it were a meal! Obviously, the idea of eating someone elses snot grosses me out

Comments

Advertisement