Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old B-IE members

Options
  • 15-08-2013 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

Any guys still playing post here ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Up to my eyeballs with work at the moment, but I still play .... mind you the proportion of muppets is increasing constantly

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I've not played for a while (Planetside 2 caught my fancy) but I'm around here :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,074 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Still a good few of us fighting the good fight in the now expanded Cry Havoc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

I play everyday but on the us server

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

Yup still playing ingame nick is A_Hardy_buck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

Ofcourse I still post here. Where else would I find out about... everything. Our old logo was the best, forged in steel it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

worth starting a moot?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

All the first apoters are gone to the 4 winds. Would only be a retirement group. I'm still after some success in CW.

Advertisement