Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway laptop software/repair

Options
  • 14-08-2013 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭

anywhere good in the city I can get my laptop sorted out? bloody thing is gone all non responsive with programmes, don't know what's wrong with the damn thing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I've gone to PC Friend down by Monroes towards the fire station before..He's sorted out my laptop a number of times

Laptec on Eyre Street are pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

You could probably fix it with advice from the people in Windows forum. But give it to Laptek if you prefer having someone else fix it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

biko wrote: »
    You could probably fix it with advice from the people in Windows forum. But give it to Laptek if you prefer having someone else fix it.

That's just what I did. Pile of virus' on it :rolleyes: All cleaned up and working again, nice lads in Laptek, friendly, no fuss, job done! Just got it started up again.

Advertisement