Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pedigree Chum... Is this lies? I hope so!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

I wouldn't worry, It might not be the best food to be feeding your dog but it's not dog poison.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Im sure if it was poisonous, there would be more than just one dog on facebook dead.

That poor dog probably had a bad reaction to it or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭stoeger2000

Might be a tainted batch or something. PC wouldn't be the best food on the market, but it shouldn't kill your dog!! From what is being said there, and on some of the comments further down, they just changed to PC because they ran out of the usual food, that would make a dog sick anyway. Can't just change over straight away. Should be done gradually.
    Either way, sad way to lose a dog, but unless they can prove that the actual bag of food was poisonous, they won't get much joy out of sueing the company.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

This is all complete personal conjecture on a social media site... until that owner has a definitive diagnosis, and has proof that Pedigree was responsible for her dogs' deaths, then all it is is panic and hype.
    I'm closing this thread until somebody can give me a tad more evidence that there could be a problem here.
    Thanks,
    DBB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement