Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire Protection Engineering in Mercury

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

as with any interview research the role, determine what competences are being sought and try and relate them back to your college work/job experience.

For a graduate role they may also test you on your technical competences but wouldn't expect you to have all the answers. Show interest in personal development, show that you are a team player but can also work on your own accord to meet demanding deadlines etc etc.

Which mercury office is it? I've had some dealings with them in the past. They seem like a good bunch. Busy

• Registered Users Posts: 5 The Milky Bar Kid

I appreciate the advice. The last interview was mostly behavioural style HR questions now the second round is the technical side. The office is in Sandyford. From my last experience they seem like a very professional and well run organisation so hopefully I can get in :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭CastingCouch

Mercury are a solid company. Would be excellent experience if you got in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 The Milky Bar Kid

Well lads I got the job. Your advice is much appreciated :)

Advertisement