If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact

Independent Advice on HSE Pension

  • 14-08-2013 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

    There are loads of websites on the HSE pension scheme. Please do not refer me to them!! I do not want to spend days trying to understand the system! :confused:
    Also the HSE departments are very difficult to contact, and most of what they say is too technical.
    I am a doctor in the HSE and am considering leaving about 10 years before retirement age. Added complication is that my employment has not been continuous - worked in England for a while.
    Ideally I would like to find an independent adviser (with proven experience/knowledge of HSE) who could gather my data, approach the HSE on my behalf, and figure out what my options are.
    Any one know of anyone suitable?