Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBC weather charts for tomorrow

Options
  • 14-08-2013 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭

That looks odd to me .The weather tomorrow showing snow at 4 pm South of Dublin and extending to Cork .

Is that white stuff something else?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Fog surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭Jpmarn

amandstu wrote: »
    That looks odd to me .The weather tomorrow showing snow at 4 pm South of Dublin and extending to Cork .

I presume it is fog forecasted in the areas marked white.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

amandstu wrote: »

Its low cloud and mist.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭amandstu

thanks .It makes more sense. I find it hard to read those charts -all the differing levels of rain or cloud on land or sea.

The legends don't always seem to help.

There is a blight warning in effect so maybe that mist is connected to it.

It seems to follow in the train of the rain as it passes through/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

I'm just back from shopping here in west cork, and as I stepped outside the shop it was as if a warm wet blanket had been thrown over me. It was warm and clammy and the sweat was pouring out of me. Very unpleasant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,950 ✭✭✭OldRio

Blight weather.
    Horrid

Advertisement