Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for some price guidance and a recommendation or 2.

Options
  • 13-08-2013 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,488 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking to get a little bit of work done in the Limerick City area(Please feel free to drop me a recommedation via PM)

I'd also, if possible so as to have some idea of what to expect costwise so what would a ballpark figure be for the following?

1.Replacing my current single panel rads with twin panel convectors with TRVs.
    Moving 2 rads to new position under windows(Lift floor).
    So I would be needing 2 1400x600mm 2x 1200x600 2x1000x600mm twin panel rads + TRVs.
    Any idea of approximate cost?

2. Swap out my current Grasselin mechanical clock for something with at least a 5/2 option and replace current immersion with a timed option?
    @ price for this?

3. I'm also planning towards a major renovation longterm(and price dependent might get this work done at the same time), and would like to move my hot water cylinder into the attic.

I know(thanks to previous advice here) that this will mean moving my cold water tank to a platform to allow the head for gravity feed.
    I have a trussed roof so(according to a builder I've spoken too) it should not be a structural issue.
    So what can I expect to pay for this?

Any recommendations and ballpark pricing on options 1,2 and 3 will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance folks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,488 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Sorry to bump, but I really would appreciate any input.
    Particularly on options 1 and 2.
    Thanks folks.

Advertisement