Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Optimal sub 900k SP cyno alt training

Options
  • 13-08-2013 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,289 ✭✭✭

Just realised i need a 3rd permanent cyno alt and probably a 4th at some stage.

Whats the best approach to this while keeping under 900k SP ?

Im guessing Electronics 4+5 then some nav skills 1-2 frigate types to 3 and then cyno skill as high as possible ?

Possibly hull upgrades if i want to cheap it up and use noob ship for cynoing to save having to move cyno ships

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Just realised i need a 3rd permanent cyno alt and probably a 4th at some stage.

Whats the best approach to this while keeping under 900k SP ?

Im guessing Electronics 4+5 then some nav skills 1-2 frigate types to 3 and then cyno skill as high as possible ?

Possibly hull upgrades if i want to cheap it up and use noob ship for cynoing to save having to move cyno ships

How much you willing to pay for one (isk)? I have several.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Komsomolitz

Just use the invite a buddy system, pretty much free cyno alts.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,289 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

Have 3 accounts so will train one up no point buying a char for it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

http://www.eveinfo.net/wiki/ind~1480.htm

Dragging up an old thread but I thought this was useful as an old mate of mine dragged me back to resubbing.
    He states that they really need more capital pilots and I say taht I am purely sub captial.
    The I realise that I have well over 2.5 million SP unassigned. 2 minutes later I have all the skills i need and am sitting in an archon hopping out east.
    God damn this game.

Advertisement