Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Share] Housemates wanted in Galway

Options
  • 13-08-2013 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

We're two girls going into first year college in NUIG and are in search of housemates. Preferably girls but lads are also welcome. Our budget is pretty low not exceeding 80 euro per week. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ellen2012

We're two girls going into first year college in NUIG and are in search of housemates. Preferably girls but lads are also welcome. Our budget is pretty low not exceeding 80 euro per week. :)

Hi I'm also a first year and looking for a room to rent. Jst wonderin are u still lookin for housemates? Also wat area are ye thinking of renting?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jabloc

I am also looking for somewhere to stay. I have a place at NUI Galway for marine science but didnt realise that I had to put my name down for somewhere to stay ages ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 michellecnuig

Me and another girl are going into first year as well looking for housemates. have ye found any yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jabloc

Yeah sorry i managed to get one I the last rooms in centre point I will let you know if I hear of anything though good luck :) And if either of you are doing marine science I will
    See you around :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 KirstThePhil

Hey myself and my friend (both girls) are about to start house hunting in Galway were also both going to NUIG. Is your house far from the college? If you are still looking for housemates get back to me :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 ciaraswalsh

Sorry guys we filled the last spot today

Advertisement