Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonliffe College Carpark - All ireland Semi Final Limerick V Clare

Options
  • 13-08-2013 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hi

I am bringing my elderly father in law to the match on Sunday and i am planning to park in Clonliffe college as he wouldnt be able for a further walk. What time would i need to be parking there at to be sure of a space? Havent parked there previously

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,073 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

bouli73 wrote: »
    Hi

I am bringing my elderly father in law to the match on Sunday and i am planning to park in Clonliffe college as he wouldnt be able for a further walk. What time would i need to be parking there at to be sure of a space? Havent parked there previously

Thanks in advance

Don't bother
    Go to the O Connell School car park off the NCR instead, it's directly behind the Davin Stand

It's closer to the ground than Clonliffe

And if I recall Clonliffe college only has a long single lane exit which was a nightmare to get out of the last time I was there.

Advertisement