Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone getting Payday 2?

Options
  • 13-08-2013 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

Hey guys I'm thinking of getting payday 2, reviews scores have been really good, the only thing though is that people are saying the game is not really made for single player, that its best played as coop with others.
    Just wondering if any of you will be getting it and would ye be on for getting a group of us together to play?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I think i mentioned in the main games forum the same thing, after seeing the dev's game play video I abandoned any idea of getting it , it looks fantastic but not a game to play with AI or randomers , still if there is enough interest here i might change my mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

A guy on my friends list got it early, and says its great. Considering getting it but I have a busy few weeks coming up, so not sure when I'd get a chance to play it.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭LauraW7746

Ok well I think I will go ahead and get it Friday, see how it goes. Hopefully we can get more people that want to team up and have a game.
    My tag is G4mer7746 for those that would like to add me to play it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

I'll be picking it up at some stage during the week, probably Monday or tuesdsy, have no XBL at the moment so feel free to add me and I'll definitely be up for a few games!

GT:DOC09UNAM

09 is numbers the rest is letters!

I'll be picking it up at some stage during the week, probably Monday or tuesdsy, have no XBL at the moment so feel free to add me and I'll definitely be up for a few games!

GT:DOC09UNAM

09 is numbers the rest is letters!

Cool I've sent you request. I still need to pick it up myself..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

This game is very hard to find it seems. Gamestop are out of stock in most places. It's meant to be on Games on Demand today though due to the overwhelming demand.

ABbAoOc.png

This game is very hard to find it seems. Gamestop are out of stock in most places. It's meant to be on Games on Demand today though due to the overwhelming demand.

Seems to be sold out alright in gamestop but can be got on amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Ordered it on online today so should have it early next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

Downloading this now, with the price of points cards it works out cheaper than buying in shops anyway. GT is dor83 if anyone wants to add me for a few games.

dor83 wrote: »
    Downloading this now, with the price of points cards it works out cheaper than buying in shops anyway. GT is dor83 if anyone wants to add me for a few games.

How so? How much is it working out at?

• Advertisement

How so? How much is it working out at?

Well I got over €50 for a 4200 points card I bought for less than €36 and the game cost me €40 to download, so works out about €27-28, cheapest I have seen it was about €35.

Well I got over €50 for a 4200 points card I bought for less than €36 and the game cost me €40 to download, so works out about €27-28, cheapest I have seen it was about €35.

Sorry to bother you again, but how big is the game itself do you know?

Sorry to bother you again, but how big is the game itself do you know?

About 4.5gb I think, not very big.

Cheers man, hero!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭smliv

great game but very hard and frustrating if trying to play with ai

smliv wrote: »
    great game but very hard and frustrating if trying to play with ai
    Yeah I have played it a bit with the AI team mates and it's really annoying how useless they are, having to run to the van 3 times because they won't carry a bag is the worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

That's nearly a quarter of Sherlock Watson's Hard drive :pac:

Could be worse, I have Max Payne 3 and it takes up over 12gb and that is without any extra DLC or anything.

I'm gonna report you for bullying slick.

Advertisement