Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is it easier?

Options
  • 13-08-2013 3:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭

To start dating someone because of their good looks or because of their personality?

I knew a women for 4 years, she always said I was good looking but that was it. Then after a while I started spending a bit of time with her and all of a sudden we fancied each other and had a relationship for a few months. I'v always been told i'm a good looking chap but i'v never actually started a relationship without knowing the person for a few weeks/months. I'v seen lots of very attractive women with very unattractive men and I always just figure they must have a good personality lol.

Is it personality or good looks that attract you to a person?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Only Eden Hazard can answer this one... Take it away E.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Personality for me every time. I know it's a cliche but beauty on the inside creates beauty on the outside. If more people gave it a chance they would see it. 'Good looks' are nothing but aesthetic bull**** at the end of the day.

Advertisement