Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does intelligence help you realise that there is no god

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

WilyCoyote wrote: »
    No. A lot smarter people then me are religious. A lot dumber people too though so it has no bearing on intelligence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Religion threads make me sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

They had a study to figure that out?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

You know one thing that really grinds my gears about people? When people blow themselves up. You know what I am talking about:

- I go to the gym and stay in shape. I am being healthy. People who don't are lazy, stupid slobs!
    - I make 50k a year. I am a winner, not a toilet scrubber like someone earning 18k a year!
    - I dont believe in god. I am an intelligent person. People who believe in god lack the same level of intelligence as I do...

To them I simply say ... fuck you.
    Live your own fucking life, let other people live theres and stop bigging yourself fucking up!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Why is it always "I am better than them because of X..Y..Z" - huh? .. and never the other way around?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Threads like these is probably the main reason that this forum has gone to the dogs. It can't go one week without a petty religious bashing, won't even call it a debate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Optimalprimerib

You know one thing that really grinds my gears about people? When people blow themselves up. You know what I am talking about:

- I go to the gym and stay in shape. I am being healthy. People who don't are lazy, stupid slobs!
    - I make 50k a year. I am a winner, not a toilet scrubber like someone earning 18k a year! I
    - I dont believe in god. I am an intelligent person. People who believe in god lack the same level of intelligence as I do...

To them I simply say ... fuck you.
    Live your own fucking life, let other people live theres and stop bigging yourself fucking up!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Why is it always "I am better than them because of X..Y..Z" - huh? .. and never the other way around?

I dont know you, I dont know anything about you. But frame what you have said because not a truer word has ever been spoken

Does intelligence mean you know when to post in the appropriate forum?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement