Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St. Saviours Boys Home Dominick Street.

Options
  • 13-08-2013 1:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am looking for any information, any one has on the Boys home St. Saviours, 20 Lower Dominick Street, Dublin 1.
    Preferably from the 1950's upwards. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Phibsboro7

I am looking for any information, any one has on the Boys home St. Saviours, 20 Lower Dominick Street, Dublin 1.
    Preferably from the 1950's upwards. Thank you.

Hi I work with Youth Work Ireland - the Charity that bought 20 lower Dominick Street from the Orphanage. Our Caretaker Liam used to work in the Orphanage previously. Our phone number is 01-8584500 - Dial 0 when you get the options - and maybe somebody can put you in contact.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LesleyMary

I went to the girls Holy Faith secondary school opposite the orphanage. They had an arrangement with the orphanage to use the basketball court belonging to the orphanage. This was in the early 1970's

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,304 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

@LesleyMary

Welcome to Boards.

Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the charter.

And please don't drag up old threads - this one is over 10 years old.

Regards,

Hermy.

Genealogy Forum Mod

Advertisement