Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for wedding album supplier

Options
  • 13-08-2013 1:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

I'm looking for the supplier who makes these albums (see attached photo). I may be mistaken but I believe it is an Irish company and the cover is made from line and their traditional style albums. I'm afraid that's all the info I have.....

Just to clarify I'm looking for the supplier, the people who make it, not a photographer who will put the album together for me.

If anyone has any ideas that would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭Gatica

I am looking into getting our photo album printed, but have come across numerous suppliers who only print for professional photographers. Just so you know this could be an issue even if you do find who prints those albums...

I'm a little disappointed myself this process is not easier as photographers charge quite a lot for the printed leather albums.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭colblimp

The reason photographers charge what they do for albums is because it takes hours and hours and hours to design. Then there's the cost of the albums - they have to make money somehow...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Places like dlkirpatrick up north and another place in inchicore do this type of album with different front coverings http://www.jmphoto.ie/index.php

• Registered Users Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭Gatica

colblimp wrote: »
    The reason photographers charge what they do for albums is because it takes hours and hours and hours to design. Then there's the cost of the albums - they have to make money somehow...

I know that it takes hours and hours to pick best photos and layout and design an album, so if someone was doing this for a living it's reasonable that they charge for it.
    It still does not make it more affordable for people like me to use their services. I'd rather spend many evenings doing the same thing myself than paying someone hundreds to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭CinSoots

That company is called The Poppy Press. However they work the same way a photographer does and you send them the images and they design the album for you. As far as I know they don't have any album design software that you can use so you have no option but to do it this way.

• Advertisement
Advertisement