Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Criminal Minds Season 9 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,614 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Couldnt even watch the premier.
    A show thats should have finished up 2 years ago.

Theres an amazing amount of shows that just keep going , long after they should stop.
    I know scrubs kept going "to keep people in jobs" , and others limp to the point where they can enter syndication (circa 7 seasons I think).

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I very quickly flicked through the opener. Standard unsub of the week rubbish (with a big rolleyes at the "To Be Continued" at the end). Unless there are promises of a big story arc this season, I'll probably drop it.

I might watch Episode 200 (which by my calculation will be Episode 14).

I never bothered with the end of the last series. Real life got somewhat eventful and I didn't have as much time as I normally did and as such a lot of TV was dropped. Can't say that I missed Criminal Minds as it's been incredibly clear in recent years that the show simply isn't anything beyond a generic and boring killer of the week show. Perhaps if my schedule frees up a little I may pick it up again simply because at this stage it just feels like something to throw on in the background and ignore.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I'm really not a fan of the truly gruesome episodes they seem to be doing. I'm 15 minutes into S9 E4 and I can barely look, my stomach is turning. I hate episodes like this!

• Advertisement

Starts tomorrow night on Sky Living at 9pm

Well the fabled episode 200 came and went. Nice to see some old faces, but they weren't really needed. Pretty weak episode overall, and poor conclusion to JJ's cloak and dagger story arc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

Im only catching up now. I thought 200 was good. Nice to see Emily back, missed her. Not as good as season 8 but still better than most other shows out there.

So will Prentiss be back next season now

I am glad Reid didn't die

Good finale actually. Pretty tense stuff. I enjoyed it more than the Replicator last year.

I assume Alex is gone now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

I thought this season was very poor.

No continuity as far as storylines go......

JJ "I'm a Mother - I know" nearly drove me scatty.....

She was only short of solving World Peace with her "secret missions"..... :(

Roll on Prentiss and better scripts....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

Not as good as season 7+8 but still good. Alex won't ge be back though.

Prentis back? Yay!!!

Advertisement