Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multi fuel boiler

Options
  • 12-08-2013 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭

Sorry for re-posting if there are similar thread about this before. I am starting a new build and I am thinking of using a multi fuel boiler in my garage. I don't know much about them. What is the biggest one you can get? If you fill it with fuel and turn it down low how long will it stay lit for? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭F.D

Have only looked into it once or twice there seems to be ones that start from just over the 1 k mark which are manually controlled seen a vid on youtube about one working seemed you have to light them go away for 5 mins and come back to fill up once it got started
    i presume the more automated the are the more expensive they get
    also looked at a proper wood gasification one, very impressive but are very expensive

Advertisement