Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adderall

Options
  • 12-08-2013 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

A very commonly diagnosed disorder in the US is ADHD. It's that disorder where kids are disobedient and won't do as they're told and find it difficult to concentrate on the same thing for a long time.

Louis Theroux did a very interesting documentary on it. Basically the treatment for ADHD is either Ritalin or Adderall. Each are very strong drugs (*) which children can, and have been, addicted to. Their entire behaviour changes.

Do any of you have experience with this disorder, and/or the prescribed medication which follows? Are we as bad as the US?

* I, in the past, have come in contact with the aforementioned drugs. I found them to be very powerful and my American friends have informed me that they are used recreationally in the US.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

these drugs you speak of, do they come with hookers?

OP, if you had posted this first, I would have left it open. However, based on the thread which was closed earlier in which you were claimed you were off your tits on this drug, I'm not really sure what you're playing at so let's leave it here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement