Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Build Advice Needed

Options
  • 11-08-2013 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I'm looking to build a PC that can constantly keep over, at least 60fps at just about any game I throw at it. I am planning on having a 3 screen setup so I would like it to have eyefinity support as well. Multitasking is also a factor to take into account as I will be recording and rendering too, I will be using programs such as Sony Vegas and Adobe Photoshop. Music Production is another thing I would like this system to live up to.

I could go on with specifics but basically I want to have a system capable of all these things (not all at once of course). Money isn't a huge issue although I would like to keep it under 2000 euros. I would however be willing to add 500 euros extra if needed. Would someone kindly tell me if its possible for such a price and link me the parts if so. I am not looking for Monitors or any other peripherals, just the system itself, Thank you. :)

Comments

Advertisement