Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

DELETING FROM KINDLE FIRE

• 11-08-2013 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,184 3ndahalfof6

Hi folks, I hope I in the right place, if I am not could you please point me to the right area :),

my daughter has a kindle fire and it seems to be full (memory) there is a message coming up limited storage, I have tried to delete the zillion games on it but once it is turned on again the games reappear,

is there something I can do within the kindle itself (ie, switching something off), or do I have to go to the source of download to get rid of the to free up memory space,

if I have to go to to the source of download how would I go about it, most if not all games have been downloaded from amazon and for the life of me I can not find a function to delete these games,

is it a case of I am screwed, any advice or help would be very welcome, thank you in advance, stressed to bit human.:o

Advertisement