Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any lakes/rivers in Meath that are safe for dogs to swim in.

Options
  • 11-08-2013 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi there I have a Bernese Mountain Dog and apparently they LOVE water.There is a shallow river nearby but it's not good for swimming in and I am just wondering is there any lakes/rivers nearby that would be good for swimming in.I live near Navan.Thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

Hi there I have a Bernese Mountain Dog and apparently they LOVE water.There is a shallow river nearby but it's not good for swimming in and I am just wondering is there any lakes/rivers nearby that would be good for swimming in.I live near Navan.Thanks:)

I let my dogs swim in the river Boyne in Trim. They are very good swimmers but some parts are a bit rough, I know the quiet spots and that's where they are allowed to swim. PM me if you would like more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Ms Tootsie

Lough Ennell is a fab place for the dogs to swim. Very dog friendly area as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Irish Girl 123

Thanks for the replys guys.:):)

Advertisement