Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Someone to share a 2 bedroom-apartment with close to Trinity College

Options
  • 10-08-2013 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hello Guys,

I will be a student at Trinity College for a year.
    I am looking for someone willing to split a flat together with 2 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms (So we have our own bathroom) and sign a contract for 1 year.

• My max budget is 650 euros (bills excluded), which means we will end up to around 700 something with bills.
    • Zones of Dublin that I am willing to stay in DUBLIN 6 (Rathmines) DUBLIN 8 (portobello, south circular road, the coombe), DUBLIN 2, DUBLIN 1. Or others as long as they are no more than 2,5 km from Trinity College and have no carpet since I am allergic. I am particularly keen on the houses in the IFSC, and I have seen there are some cool ones available for € 1,200.
    • I am also looking for someone who is willing to accept the random guests (ie family coming to visit me or friends) every now and again.
    • I am looking for a non-smoker or a smoker who only smokes on the balcony or in the outside areas. I like company, but I also need some personal space especially whilst studying. I am outgoing, friendly, and talkative, and I am always up for hanging out, when I am not busy.
    • Some Background information about me: I am 23 from Italy, I love languages and art, especially make-up. I can speak Italian, English and Spanish fluently and I have a basic knowledge of French. This is a photo of myself: me :)
    • I am currently in Rome, but I am coming to Dublin from the 16 to 19th August, and I would like the person I want to share a place with to be available and look for flats (that we select) during these dates.
    • If you are looking for the same thing,write in this topic or send me an email to <snip> and add some background information about you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,290 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Perhaps best to not have your e-mail on the internet. Private Messages, are a better idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 wklize

Thanks for the suggestion :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement