Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green Cert

Options
  • 10-08-2013 10:38pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭

Lads I cant seem to get a straight answer anywhere. I want to do a part time course while I am studying business in collage so that I can get the green cert for tax rebate etc. Anyone have details on any courses?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭nashmach

corkoian wrote: »
    Lads I cant seem to get a straight answer anywhere. I want to do a part time course while I am studying business in collage so that I can get the green cert for tax rebate etc. Anyone have details on any courses?

Email Teagasc or do a quick search on here as it has been done to death at this stage.

Unless your personal/tax circumstances don't allow it I would strongly advise finish college first and then do the Green Cert.

Advertisement