Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someoe experienced in PHP required!

Options
  • 10-08-2013 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

hi, i need help with a PHP application that im working on. it has to be done in 2 weeks. if you think you can help me or know someone who might be able to, pls PM me

im in the cork area

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

what problems are you having. share them and show how far you've gotten and people will help you.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

clonmel1 wrote: »
    hi, i need help with a PHP application that im working on. it has to be done in 2 weeks. if you think you can help me or know someone who might be able to, pls PM me

im in the cork area

cheers

When you say 'help' do you mean:

a) I'm having a specific problem
    b) I'd like someone to complete my college assignment

• Registered Users Posts: 26 clonmel1

i need to get this assignment done in 2 weeks. im doing work experience too at the moment so havent got the time to commit to doing it all myself. i would like someone to give me a few grinds in it and help me complete it. i have it started and can do a lot of it myself but will need someone to help me get it over the line. i will be paying obviously

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Haven't got the time is very different from I'm stuck.

Phrases you never see on a CV:

I had the foresight to pay someone to do my college assignments because I was too busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

If you were given two weeks to do it, that doesn't mean that they want you to spend two solid weeks doing nothing but that one assignment. Colleges just don't give out completely impossible assignment.

Have a go at it and you'll do fine. The only way you'll actually learn is by doing it yourself.

On the other hand, if you were given it ages ago and only have two weeks left... Lesson learned?

• Advertisement
Advertisement