Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Student Accommodation in Dún Laoghaire Area

Options
  • 10-08-2013 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi
    I am a student going into my second year in college in Dublin.
    Me and my boyfriend have been living together in a rented house for the last year and we are looking for a new place (Room). Around the Dun Laoghaire/Sallynoggin/Monkstown/Ballybrack area anywhere within a 15/20 minute bus journey to Dun Laoghaire
    Our budget is 250(each) which together is 500. We've lived in crappy houses before so we don't really care what we get as long as we can get into college everyday.
    We don't drink often and don't have parties as we are both very into our college.
    If you would liked we could get references off our other roommates and our landlord from last year.
    If anyone has a place that would be suitable for us to rent it would be brilliant and we would like you to get to us ASAP.
    Thank You

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement