Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

looking for minecraft team

• 09-08-2013 8:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭

hi looking for some serious players to play minecraft on the xbox 360 il host the server as i have two xboxes and will have the server open most of the time even if im playing ps3 or another xbox game add me on deadcensus1989

SERIOUS PLAYERS ONLY

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Just curious, what do serious players do?

Not looking to join, i've only been playing for a week or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭deadcensus

Just need people that would be dedicated to the world not play once and never again you can join if u want and we c what happens

• Registered Users Posts: 26 JOS52

Can xbox users join?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭deadcensus

Yes it's for the Xbox version

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

deadcensus wrote: »
    Just need people that would be dedicated to the world not play once and never again you can join if u want and we c what happens

Happy enough doing my own thing right now, but I'll add you tomorrow so when I get to know the game properly we can play then. I play games online most days anyway so no worries that I'll leave the game too early.

• Advertisement
Advertisement