Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handprints and Scratchs - Freaked

Options
  • 09-08-2013 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi,

So last night I had a dream i was getting pulled into my own grave....of course it was a dream and means very little.

But I have a family guest from England staying over (were sharing a room) and I had a weird feeling she was being followed by a spirit .. it crossed my mind for a few seconds and i just thought ''what am i thinking''.... Note: that mindset is not normal for me.

So I woke up this morning, and I couldn't believe what I saw on the wall, near my bed along the wall there was handprints and scratches..

My initial thought was, ''jesus did i do that in my sleep", I then asked my brother and sister and they thought id never be able to reach all along the wall...

My brother and sister have had experiences in the room also.

hs1hohdiv

Felt i needed to ask someone here if anyone has experienced anything similar.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

If you wouldn't be able to reach all the places that were scratched it's very possible that you got out of bed in your sleep to do it, or you scratched the wall with your feet, which you may well have done since you could have been kicking in your vivid dream.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭sally365

Yeah i was thinking that, my guest is a very light sleeper i'll ask her

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

When you say hand prints, do you mean, marked out in dirt or something?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

sally365 wrote: »
    Hi,

So last night I had a dream i was getting pulled into my own grave....of course it was a dream and means very little.

But I have a family guest from England staying over (were sharing a room) and I had a weird feeling she was being followed by a spirit .. it crossed my mind for a few seconds and i just thought ''what am i thinking''.... Note: that mindset is not normal for me.

So I woke up this morning, and I couldn't believe what I saw on the wall, near my bed along the wall there was handprints and scratches...

I'm assuming you took a picture of the wall on your phone or something.

Advertisement