Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killaloe camera club

Options
  • 09-08-2013 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi, I'm looking to find out if there is a camera club in Killaloe co clare? I've recently taken up photography and would like to join a club to help me progress.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Have a look at the IPF website - it will give you a list of all clubs and contact details.

http://irishphoto.ie/index.php/membership/member-clubs/

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭mac500

Thanks for the link, nothing there for Killaloe tho, the closest ones would be limerick or shannon camera club

• Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭ablelocks

try quay arts in ballina they may know of one or call some of the photographers in ballina/killaloe?

there is a lough derg photo club on facebook, but no activity on the page (altho' i'm not on facebook so maybe that's why i don't see anything)

Advertisement