Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waste Water Treatmet problem (Bio-Cycle system)

Options
  • 09-08-2013 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

I buit my house around 10 years ago and a certain Waste Water Treatment company based in Munster installed the system.

I did not sign any maintenance contract with this company. Over the years I've noticed that the system alarms out annually without any audible or visual alarm. I only realize I have an issue when my toilets start to back up and a stink comes from the tank around the manhole.

Then, of course I ring the installers, they come out, "service" the unit and I have to add that they reset a password on a mitsubishi controller. they charge me 200 euros and walk away.

This happens every year. I don't mind servicing the unit but I feel that this company are forcing me to use their services even though I have not signed up to any contract. I've asked them for the 4 digit password but they will not give it to me. I would like to use someone locally to do this for me.

My toilets are currently starting to back up as my system is not working. I have to add that they usually add a comment in every year to my receipt that there is a slow flow, blockage etc. But I can 100% confirm that this isn't true. The flow etc is perfect up to the tank.

I would appreciate if anyone has seen or heard of anything like this before??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭The Red Ace

you would probably be better off having this query in the plumbing section but I would question the right of putting a lock code on the programmer, maybe a call to citizens info office would clarify the issue for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Kyran7

Thanks for that, first time on boards.ie, so still trying to find my way around.
    Thanks

Advertisement