Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Campagnolo r 2.3 mm cassette spacer

Options
  • 09-08-2013 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hi,
    Anyone know where in Ireland or UK I can purchase one of these spacers.
    The only source I can find online is the USA.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭redmaxi

Is this one of the plastic or steel spacers in the cassette? If it is then let me know which one and send me a stamped self addressed envelope and I'll send you one for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Willby

redmaxi wrote: »
    Is this one of the plastic or steel spacers in the cassette? If it is then let me know which one and send me a stamped self addressed envelope and I'll send you one for free.

Hi,
    It's the plastic one in the centre of the 11 speed cassette. All the rest are 2.2mm and there is only one 2.3mm. I would be delighted to take you up on your generous offer if you have a 2.3. Thanks
    Willby

Willby wrote: »
    Hi,
    It's the plastic one in the centre of the 11 speed cassette. All the rest are 2.2mm and there is only one 2.3mm. I would be delighted to take you up on your generous offer if you have a 2.3. Thanks
    Willby

This is a picture of the spacer:
    http://www.bikeman.com/store/graphics/00000001/Alt-imageB/FW/FW9979B.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭redmaxi

The spacer I have is from 10 speed so probably no good. It measures 2.4mm x diameter 44mm, so picture below. If you think it might be a substitute then you are more then welcome to it.

tumblr_mr9gsdoxNp1sckrxdo1_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭doozerie

Campag's Pro-Shop index lists Cycleways and Cycle Superstore as official Pro-Shop's in Dublin, and O Neill Cycles in Tuam. From what I understand this should mean that they can source any Campag replacement parts.

• Advertisement

redmaxi wrote: »
    The spacer I have is from 10 speed so probably no good. It measures 2.4mm x diameter 44mm, so picture below. If you think it might be a substitute then you are more then welcome to it.

tumblr_mr9gsdoxNp1sckrxdo1_500.jpg

Sorry it has to be the 2.3mm but much appreciate your assistance.
    Regards

doozerie wrote: »
    Campag's Pro-Shop index lists Cycleways and Cycle Superstore as official Pro-Shop's in Dublin, and O Neill Cycles in Tuam. From what I understand this should mean that they can source any Campag replacement parts.

Thanks for that info...have tried Cycleways and they said they would have to search and get back to me ....still waiting. Will try Cycle Superstore.

Advertisement