Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you buy Clove/Kretek cigs in shops?

Options
  • 09-08-2013 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Looking for Djarum blacks.

Just wondering is it possible to get them in any shops? Like would they sell them in newsagents etc or are they even available in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Staff Infection

I checked a few places last year and could never get them here. I tried foxes, petersons, decent cigar emporium and the corner shop at the back of stevens green shopping centre to no avail but maybe they got them since.

They sell them in the UK if you're ever over there OP, but I am yet to see them on our shores.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

You need to get them soon and get lots because all flavored ciggerettes will be illegal once the EU pass the TPD.
    http://www.thejournal.ie/menthol-cigarettes-ban-eu-961287-Jun2013/
    No more menthol, clove. or apple flavored tobacco at all even for pipes.
    Flavors appeal to de childer and wimen don'ch know!

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭geoffrie1

Aw darn. I found a load of Indonesian websites selling cartons for like 30e incl. shipping, was looking at U.K. sites but even for a pack of them works out at nearly 17 euro with shipping. ( I think I'm allowed talk about this here, it's not black market nor am I trying to avoid tax/duty )

Advertisement