Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dan Carter Takes Six Month Sabbatical

Options
  • 08-08-2013 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

http://ilikesportsandidontcarewhoknows.blogspot.ie/

Dan Carter has decided to follow McCaws lead and quit the game for 6 month so he can recharge his batteries.
    Pity he isn't coming to europe.

The burning question, as I saw in SportsMail recently, should Irish players take a break from their busy schedule and relax? Would Heaslip, BOD and Paulie benefit from a break?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭Swiwi.

You'll have your answer by 5 October: if McCaw has an absolutely storming 4N, then it will be judged a success, and maybe similar clauses can be extended to seasoned Irish internationals from time to time. In the long-term, though, I hope the players in both hemispheres can force through the agreed playing season - and I think there's quite a good chance of that happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

If there is a common season North & South there will not really be a need for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭jamiedav2011

Looks like we've the best 10 in the world now...

/can open

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭CGD

Clontarf have rubbished suggestions that they have offerd Dan Carter one of their club houses and a free port tunnell pass to play 5 games for them!

Advertisement