Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sending My iPhone 4s back to Apple

Options
  • 08-08-2013 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi Guys,

My iphone 4s recently started playing up. The Sleep/Wake button is jammed down and can't be pressed..

Now it is still in warranty so from reading a bit on the net I understand that they normally just send ya out a refurb?

What i'm really wondering is that the phone is under contract with vodafone, so when (or if) apple send me back a refurb is that phone then still locked to vodafone or will it be unlocked?

Thanks in advance for your help guys

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

scon2o1o wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

My iphone 4s recently started playing up. The Sleep/Wake button is jammed down and can't be pressed..

Now it is still in warranty so from reading a bit on the net I understand that they normally just send ya out a refurb?

What i'm really wondering is that the phone is under contract with vodafone, so when (or if) apple send me back a refurb is that phone then still locked to vodafone or will it be unlocked?

Thanks in advance for your help guys

If its locked to VF, you will get a locked one back.

Advertisement