Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ghost screaming video

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

This reminds me of a youtube clip from when the Americans were in Iraq, a humvee get blown up and a tank comes to its aide where you see a ghost like figure jump and on to the tank before running off again

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭mrmorgan

No what is that

• Registered Users Posts: 22,277 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I think I've spotted it OP. it's all in the title. 'Ghost'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Aineoil

These videos scare me more than Eastenders or Fair City.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

There's all manner of things that are a giveaway.

First of all, how it is presented: They've carefully edited it all together to be as dramatic as possible, like a movie. They even included carefully time musical cues to build tension. It's obviously manufactured.

Secondly: We can hear the screaming even when John isn't transmitting. How is it that we can hear it?

Thirdly: Where is this being recorded, and why? I'm pretty certain hotel staff don't record everything they say over their radios, that would be ridiculous. This isn't an emergency phone call.

Fourth: John seems to convey his desires and intentions without speaking into the radio on a few occasions...are we to believe he is psychic?

It's a fun, tense little bit of video, but it has nothing to do with reality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

thats the one Zillah. How do we hear the scream when the hall cameras have no audio and the only way sound from the hallway is being heard at any time is through Johns walkie? They added the audio and added the 'ghost' running away bit if you ask me.

Your third point though ... at work they record all phone conversations, so I assume hotels would do the same thing. Still fake as **** though.

Plus of course its from 2003 (they say) but didnt appear online for another 7 or 8 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

maccored wrote: »
    thats the one Zillah. How do we hear the scream when the hall cameras have no audio and the only way sound from the hallway is being heard at any time is through Johns walkie? They added the audio and added the 'ghost' running away bit if you ask me.

Your third point though ... at work they record all phone conversations, so I assume hotels would do the same thing. Still fake as **** though.

Plus of course its from 2003 (they say) but didnt appear online for another 7 or 8 years.

Looks like walkie talkies to me, makes sense that they would use those for internal communication. I really doubt they'd record internal chatter.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

if it were walkies between yer man and yer wan, then the three of them would have been able to talk on the same frequency. Semantics though. walkies or phone, its still clear its a fake because of that screaming.

Advertisement