Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to car boot sales!!

Options
  • 08-08-2013 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all,

I'm requesting information on car boot sales. I'm emigrating and have a lot of things in which I would like to sell. I mainly have a lot of clothes, shoes and some trinkets.

I'm in the Cork/Kerry area and would preferably not want to travel too far.

Where is the busiest and best place to sell these items?

Thank You

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

Marzipan87 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm requesting information on car boot sales. I'm emigrating and have a lot of things in which I would like to sell. I mainly have a lot of clothes, shoes and some trinkets.

I'm in the Cork/Kerry area and would preferably not want to travel too far.

Where is the busiest and best place to sell these items?

Thank You

Rathcormack, Castletownroche and there's another one on northside of Cork city. Most are advertised locally, not aware of any regular ones in Kerry.
    A certain poster here has a Wordpress site with dates and details.

http://collectireland.wordpress.com/car-boot-sales/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Couldn't have put it better myself. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

LolaDoo, please stop double posting in different threads. The post in the Car boot sales sticky is enough. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LolaDoo

Preusse wrote: »
    LolaDoo, please stop double posting in different threads. The post in the Car boot sales sticky is enough. Thanks.

Wow! I hardly thought that 2 posts in 2 separate threads was excessive? Apologies. Well moderated!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Please familiarise yourself with boards.ie charter and also our own forum charter before posting again. If you have a problem with moderation you can send a PM. Fair warning.

• Advertisement
Advertisement