Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling my full Airsoft Gear

Options
  • 08-08-2013 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I have tonnes of Airsoft equipment to me sold.

G36C assualt rifle with High capacity magazine and a half one. (just needs a new inside shaft, 40euro to fix, Ill give you my cheaper double eagle shotgun too, just a plastic with it for free)

Got a speed loader.

top and bottom medium British DPM camo clothing (very clean never actually used for airsoft bought later and never went)

I have a full head mask (good quality one with visor, its a paintball helmet so it cost me a bit)

I have a real ex used british military helmet I bought at a market, same British DPM camo.

Knee pads British DPM camo

I have a tactical Leg holster that was for my colt mk2 centimaster (black, and great quality)

Green full head mask with small gape to see through.

I have a tactical vest, with numerous compartments, also compartment at the back to allow for a camel liquid holder. (great condition used probably once.)

I have more stuff that I can't think of, reply to me if your looking for something and I might have it.

Offer me a price on this stuff, I will sell it at a good price since I will never use it again.

If you want a picture of certain stuff I will take one and email it to you.

If you want to buy the lot off the top of me head Ill accept 400euro, I have one picture wearing all of it, but because of the hand gesture im giving in it, I wont post it publicly sorry, <Snip>its a nice set of gear

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

Is the tac vest british dpm? Is so how much do you want for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 subtiltybullet

Im new to boards.ie how do I send you a picture?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,170 ✭✭✭jimeryan22

Picture of knee pads and paintball mask please...?

Im new to boards.ie how do I send you a picture?

Just use the attachment icon when you make a new post, its above the right align button, looks like a paper clip. Select the file and we can see it :)

I can't find the painball helmet at the moment it must be in the attic Ill ask my little brother when he gets home he will know and i will upload it.

• Advertisement

I bought it with the intention for it being the same, Ill have to check if it is, but I wear it with the other camo and I cannot tell a difference at all

I can't find the painball helmet at the moment it must be in the attic Ill ask my little brother when he gets home he will know and i will upload it.

Any pics of the knee pads in the mean while..? Thanks

Where you based out of man?
    Is that vest the same pattern as the camo? Hard to tell if it is with the light.

How much do you want for the vest if so?

YbFocus wrote: »
    Is that vest the same pattern as the camo? Hard to tell if it is with the light.

30 for the vest If I remember paying like 75 for it new and its been used twice and its mint.

30 for the vest If I remember paying like 75 for it new and its been used twice and its mint.

Ok man and where you based? or will you post?

• Advertisement

Im based in swords, yeah man its basically the same as the clothing, if you had a look at it youd see its no different, hers a picture of em wearing all the gear

jimeryan22 wrote: »
    Any pics of the knee pads in the mean while..? Thanks

here are some more pictures and knee pads.

Ok man and where you based? or will you post?

Im in Swords Dublin,

I would rather someone picked them up, or if they are just a little bit out of the way, meet half way for the more expensive items.

Im in Swords Dublin,

Might just be up around there tomorrow give me a few mins to find out, interested in trades by the way?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

If selling individually please list your prices, also please state fps

Might just be up around there tomorrow give me a few mins to find out, interested in trades by the way?

No sorry cash only man

Thanks for the pic dude.. Not what I'm looking.. Ill wait for a pic of paintball mask whenever you can.. In lusk myself.. Thanks

It looks like I won't be up around there for a while mate, will you post it for me?
    Its actually exactly what I'm after :)

No sorry cash only man

Hey man,

Would you take paypal? A friend of mine is up lives up that way and could collect it on saturday. I'll pay you now if you can give the go-ahead.

• Advertisement

Hey man,

Would you take paypal? A friend of mine is up lives up that way and could collect it on saturday. I'll pay you now if you can give the go-ahead.

Have you got online banking? bank transfer? I don't have paypal

Have you got online banking? bank transfer? I don't have paypal

Yeah man I can do a transfer, deal so?
    Move to pm's for the details?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Thread closed until the OP decides to state the asking price of each item they have for sale

Please send a PM to any of the Airsoft Mods who will reopen this thread when you have decided to state the asking prices

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement