Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre-ordering on Play.com

Options
  • 07-08-2013 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey Everybody !
    Just pre-ordered Grand theft auto 5 on play and am wondering if anyone from who pre-ordered on the site before did it come the day of release? hope it does cant wait to get it :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

Play.com are based in the UK so there's a good chance that you won't have the game on release date as it takes 3-5 days for it to arrive after the dispatch date, and UK post to Ireland doesn't appear to be as dependable as An Post. Though I haven't ordered games with Play for that reason, I used Gamesnash as they dispatch from Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 StephenDeise

Will Gamesnash deliver on release date ? After seeing the prices on their website i'm considering switching to them and also i don't want to wait a while for Gta 5 :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Will Gamesnash deliver on release date ? After seeing the prices on their website i'm considering switching to them and also i don't want to wait a while for Gta 5 :P

They will.
    I've never used them but there are plenty on boards who have pre-ordered games from them and get them on release day or sometimes the day before.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

F1ngers wrote: »
    They will.
    I've never used them but there are plenty on boards who have pre-ordered games from them and get them on release day or sometimes the day before.

Yep. Plenty of Boardsies will attest to that. Gamesnash even have their own forum on Boards too.

Advertisement