Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Budget travel help :)

Options
  • 07-08-2013 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

I've been told that when it comes to booking great trips on a budget I have somewhat of a talent for it.

I have booked 12 day holidays to both Rome and Biarritz that cost no more than €600.00 (while staying in four/five star accomodation), trips to Manchester for 2 days for €140.00 for two people, Pisa for four days with 4 star accomodation for €330.00 and have also booked holidays for 4 people to Biarritz.

If you'd like any advice/help with anything budget holiday related please let me know. I love hunting down bargains :P.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

Any good deals for Amsterdam 4 days stay for 2 at the end of october? Can leave from belfast or dublin

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭clumsyklutz

andy125 wrote: »
    Any good deals for Amsterdam 4 days stay for 2 at the end of october? Can leave from belfast or dublin

Cheers

Hi there

I always book separately as it saves a lot of money on travel agents!

Have had a look for flights first and for flights leaving from Dublin to Amsterdam on the 27th of October - 30th of October for €121.00 per person flying with Aer Lingus (have compared airlines).

Belfast is a good deal cheaper with flights on the same days (27th-30th) for just €77.00pp with easyjet.

The Ibis Hotel seems like the most sensible choice, has received good reviews on tripadvisor and has very good rates - 189.90 for three nights.

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/booking/rates.shtml?packId=560779800

So this means that if you went from Belfast for three nights/4 days it would cost €343.90 for two people return.

If you wanted to stay 4 nights the price of both the return flights and obviously the accommodation would increase.

I hope that helped a little :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

Hi there

I always book separately as it saves a lot of money on travel agents!

Have had a look for flights first and for flights leaving from Dublin to Amsterdam on the 27th of October - 30th of October for €121.00 per person flying with Aer Lingus (have compared airlines).

Belfast is a good deal cheaper with flights on the same days (27th-30th) for just €77.00pp with easyjet.

The Ibis Hotel seems like the most sensible choice, has received good reviews on tripadvisor and has very good rates - 189.90 for three nights.

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/booking/rates.shtml?packId=560779800

So this means that if you went from Belfast for three nights/4 days it would cost €343.90 for two people return.

If you wanted to stay 4 nights the price of both the return flights and obviously the accommodation would increase.

I hope that helped a little :)

Great help thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭clumsyklutz

andy125 wrote: »
    Great help thanks

No problem :) let me know how you get on or if you need any more help with booking etc.

Advertisement