Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED - audio cabling/ installation wizard

Options
  • 07-08-2013 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi,
    I am looking for an audio cabling/ installation wizard to advise me regarding connecting all the xlr, headphone, data, instrument and speaker lines in my nearly complete residential studio. To be more specific, I need help deciding on how best to setup patchbays to go to the mixer, outboard preamps, multi-track reel to reel, mastering reel to reel, converters etc. A knowledge of inline analog mixers is a must as part of the setup will involve incorporating my console into the setup so as to be able to record and mix thru the console while using the DAW as an editing tool and play back device.
    The studio is located just outside Dublin and I’m sure a visit or 2 will be necessary to complete the work. I have a soldering expert lined up to do the heavy lifting. So, contact me if your up for the job and we can discuss details and your fee.

Thanks
    hally

Comments

Advertisement