Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Avengers vs. X-Men #1 (2012)

Options
  • 07-08-2013 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a print edition of the above title. I'm not entirely sure how hard it is to get hold of now, but was hoping that someone might have one lying around that they would be willing to trade. This is the cover:

http://ifanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Avengers-vs-X-Men_1-674x1024.jpg

I don't have a whole lot in terms of trading, since I mostly collect either trades or digital comics - the only floppies I have are the Marvel Now! #1s of Wolverine, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Age of Ultron. I'd be willing to part way with the three of them for the Avengers vs. X-Men #1.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Betcha The Big Bang have one around somewhere. find them on facebook and give them a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I hadn't heard of them before so thanks, I'll check them out.

Advertisement