Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French A

Options
  • 06-08-2013 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

How can I get an A in french, any advice and tips are greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

Louiseh714 wrote: »
    How can I get an A in french, any advice and tips are greatly appreciated :)

French oral, make out flashcards on all possible questions you could be asked with your answers and get the teacher to correct them.Try to go to an extra class outside school or meet a friend who does french to practise talking to eachother maybe once a week

Listening, practice a tape at least once a week , pick out vocab to learn off.

written , make a notebook with plenty of useful A standard phrases to put into any essay.You should be doing a couple of essays a week to get corrected.
    An A in french will need so much work! you have to work on french every week to keep up a good standard.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Louiseh714

Thanks:) is there any chance you might have all the possible questions and would be able to send them to me please?

Louiseh714 wrote: »
    Thanks:) is there any chance you might have all the possible questions and would be able to send them to me please?

Yea of course :) there are loads though so i won't have time tonight , i will pm them to you tomorrow.

BTW the book bien dit is really good for the oral and will help you to make your own answers for the questions

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Louiseh714

Thanks a mill :)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭3raser10

aimzLc2 wrote: »
    Yea of course :) there are loads though so i won't have time tonight , i will pm them to you tomorrow.

BTW the book bien dit is really good for the oral and will help you to make your own answers for the questions

can you pm them to me as well please? :D

• Advertisement

3raser10 wrote: »
    can you pm them to me as well please? :D

yep no problem :)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭3raser10

yep no problem :)
    Thank you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭d1234

Me three!! Would really love some quality French notes! Thanks :P

d1234 wrote: »
    Me three!! Would really love some quality French notes! Thanks :P

Well they aren't notes I'm afraid but they are all possible questions you could be asked in French , I'll pm you later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

For a good grade, show now only a good memorisation of preset phrases but a good ability to manipulate the language to whatever needs be. So know your grammar well, and be able to change things where appropriate rather than try to fit in nice sounding but ultimately preset phrases. You don't have to be a master linguist but you do need a fairly good grounding.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Well they aren't notes I'm afraid but they are all possible questions you could be asked in French , I'll pm you later

Moi aussi, s'il vous plait :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Daniel2590

Nimrod 7 wrote: »

*plaît :pac:

If you could me them too that would be awesome! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Blue_Shoes

Could you pm them to me as well??
    (If possible! Sorry, I know I'm the sixth to ask!)
    Would really appreciate it!!

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Daniel2590 wrote: »
    *plaît :pac:

If you could me them too that would be awesome! :D
    Blue_Shoes wrote: »
    Could you pm them to me as well??
    (If possible! Sorry, I know I'm the sixth to ask!)
    Would really appreciate it!!

no bother guys , you will all get a pm in about half an hour :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 racl96

I would love some if possible too! Thanks so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭d1234

Merci beaucoup pour tout!

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Found This Fork Sir

You could try using duolingo, a website for learning languages. I wish I knew it existed a few years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Tallemma

Would you mind sending them to me? :D thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭doogybag

no bother guys , you will all get a pm in about half an hour :)

Could I please get them aswell ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭TooMuchStudy

I'd love them as well if you don't mind? :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement