Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreambox-any good?

Options
  • 06-08-2013 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I heard a few friends talking about the satellite TV service Dreambox and I was wondering if anybody has any experience with it and how easy is it to use because I currently have Sky+ at the moment and its pricey

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Damien360

Some of them still work but they are illegal content. Sky movies and sports for no extra cost.

The brother in law had one for the last 3 years but this summer it will no longer work. The signal remains encrypted.

You may end up with an old one. But you could also get one that works for a few months and then gets blocked. Always a risk

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,531 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

No discussing card-sharing please

• Registered Users Posts: 33,148 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Reports on the net that $ky are busting a gut trying to devise a way of stopping the illegal side of Dreamboxes.

I think its days are numbered tbh.

Advertisement