Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Military and aviation modellers - Salute! show

Options
  • 06-08-2013 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I checked with a mod before posting, just wanted to let people know about a show in Dublin which I'm involved in organising.

Salute! is an annual military vehicle and re-enactment show held in Swords, Co. Dublin. This year's dates will be Saturday 31st August and Sunday 1st September.

This year we're looking to add a modelling exhibit to the show to give modellers a chance to show off their displays.
    We've invited the IPMS and their members to attend, however I wanted to post here also just to let boardsies know about the show;
    Salute2013v2-Large-724x1024.png
    You can check out our facebook event page here

If there's any questions, please feel free to post here or contact us at info@salute.ie

Thanks
    Keith

Comments

Advertisement