Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Form vs Results data

Options
  • 06-08-2013 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

Would anyone have any links that show week by week what the form tables were for a league. eg. on 2nd Jan last, whowas the form team in Div 1 in England and how did the results reflect this form?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭lamoss

There are tons of sites here . you are should find what you are looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭mayoman1973

Cheers Iamoss,
    I've looked at a good few of those but can't find any one that shows me old form data that I can sit down with and analyse, make my predictions and then see if those predictions came home for me.
    I do my analyses for todays game alright but I then have to wait till this evening to see if I got it right. A site that I can trawl programatically for old team form data, and also the results, and see if my system gives me the % returns I hope for. With old data I could do this for 100s of games. Very hard to do it if I don't have both the form data and results at hand :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭mayoman1973

For anyone that's stumbled on this Thread I found a very good site that I can sit down with and analyse the form of teams on a certain date, make my predictions based on form and trends and then straight away check how I would have done had I been taking on the bets.
    http://www.footstats.co.uk/?task=formguide

Advertisement