Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What internet provider to get in Dalkey?

Options
  • 06-08-2013 1:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone living in Dalkey could tell me what provider they're using for home broadband internet in Dalkey. Having trouble getting one sorted and worried that when I do it might not be the best as heard it can be poor area for signal. Any know which of UPC, Eircom, Digiweb or others would be best?

Any pointers greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Zarkandar wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone living in Dalkey could tell me what provider they're using for home broadband internet in Dalkey. Having trouble getting one sorted and worried that when I do it might not be the best as heard it can be poor area for signal. Any know which of UPC, Eircom, Digiweb or others would be best?

Any pointers greatly appreciated.

UPC and eircom have both rolled out fibre in the area, so I would go for either of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Zarkandar

Thanks FF, think they are trying to charge 20 quid more per month for fibre but don't need light speed connection, just decently quick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Zarkandar wrote: »
    Thanks FF, think they are trying to charge 20 quid more per month for fibre but don't need light speed connection, just decently quick

Have you got a phone line already? If so you could try Vodafone or Sky.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,334 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Go with UPC there the best and offer tv

Advertisement