Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nice photo project... worth a look

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭amdgilmore

Interesting project, but in most cases the most dramatic difference seems to be his choice of lens. He appears to be using two different lenses for the before and after pics. Why is that? Seems like a bad idea.

There's a noticeable and distracting difference in the shapes of their faces between the two shots.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,571 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

as above. plus, the photos are too small; purely for dramatic effect, they need to be bigger. they're not much more than thumbnails. and there are waaay (as in 5 or 10 times too many) photos there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

id say lens choice was for dramatic effect, but regarding the content as opposed to the technical aspects I thought it was a very striking project.
    It was in my head to do something similar a while back, but boxing definitely would have been the most dramatic choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭11811

They're pretty interesting alright, although I do think there are far too many photos, kinda lose their impact after the first 50 or so...

Advertisement