Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me! Cheap Hair Stripping - Galway!

Options
  • 05-08-2013 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hey guys!
    So for the last two years, I was dying my hair red with Live XXL........its faded now, but theres this rusty coppery-brown left behind.
    I was told that I can't dye over it, that the dye wont stick, I'll need to get it stripped :/

Can anybody recommend a cheap hairdressers in the city (anywhere I can walk or catch a city bus to) that'd do this for me?????

While yer at it, wheres the cheapest to get it locks wash/cut/b'dried??? ........I've been living here 2 years, but only ever got my hair done once up here in that time! (that was S.O.A on shop st....but the lovely girl that did my hair quit and I dont wana go back there now :/ the boss was really rude about a tattoo I was getting...and now have!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭boogle

Don't go to a hairdressers, get this in a chemist: http://www.colourb4.com/

I had been dying my hair a very vibrant red for 3 years and this stuff removed the colour without wrecking my hair. Then I went into the hairdresser to get highlights and she couldn't believe what a good job it had done and the good condition of my hair. One warning: the stuff stinks to high heaven so do it on a day you've no plans!

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

another vote for colourb4 used it to get the permanent black dye out of my hair

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭timmybob13

You are a rock star!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭MusicalMelody

+1 for Colour B4 i had bright red hair and it did the job for me too :)

You weren't joking about the smell haha! my room stinks! sitting outside now with 40 min to go, let ye know how it goes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭MusicalMelody

Yeah the stuff STINKS! Did it work, did it work, did it work!

Yeah it did! I think the Live XL red had bleached my hair a lil bit, so when it washed out, i got this brown just a small shade below my own natural colour!
    Only knew this because my roots have grown out :S haha, but you wouldn't really notice!

I think instead of dying those bits my natural colour, I'll let it grow out. I get layers all the time on top, so they'll be out in no time!

Thanks for all yer help guys :D my room still smells a bit like fart, but its alright, got more scented candles than a church

Advertisement