Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Desktop Advice

Registered Users Posts: 35 ✭✭✭ Gz100

Hi, I am in the process/mulling over buying a desktop. I recently completed a course involving 3d design and rendering, basically I would like advise on what type of desktop to purchase?to do the above tasks. i am also thinking of purchasing revit or solidworks.I dont have a budget so I would appreciate any feedback going.Thanks:D

Comments

• Gz100 wrote: »
    Hi, I am in the process/mulling over buying a desktop. I recently completed a course involving 3d design and rendering, basically I would like advise on what type of desktop to purchase?to do the above tasks. i am also thinking of purchasing revit or solidworks.I dont have a budget so I would appreciate any feedback going.Thanks:D

The fastest processor, the most RAM and the best graphics card you can get for your budget (in that order).

Make sure that the graphics card has a certified driver for whatever package you want to use.

Advertisement